04 Dec 2013
Guest Post Guidelines
Vital Concept Ltd welcomes guest posts. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on our blog.
- Write a post with extremely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers can benefit from this?’
- Use examples and facts to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Insure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to approach us
Please send an email to the Guest Post Editor: email@example.com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include 1 or 2 links to articles that you will use to supplement your points.
- Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
- Attach your proposed guest post in a Word doc.
Once we’ve accepted your post, please send us the document in MS word format. Also attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for `key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 500 – 1000 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end. You can link to your blog
- Have a Engaging title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A good source of images is: istockphoto.com
- Carefully edit and proof read your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be placed.
- Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner over the next few days.
- Change the font or the font color, or use, or tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
- Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Vital Concept Ltd. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Vital Concept Ltd